Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yummy things!

So the last few days, I have been off and on with my exercise and smoothies. Definitely need to get back into the exercise more regularly. Smoothies, I just didn't have the ingredients for awhile, since I forgot to go shopping for them. So now I have the ingredients and have had a few of the last ones, with some substitutions since we used up some of them in regular eating. 

I made several different recipes this week.

This one was the makings of a lentil Dal recipe located here. http://www.pennilessparenting.com/2014/01/guest-post-crock-pot-lentil-and-sweet.html

Trying my hand at homemade sauerkraut. We'll see how it turns out.


This was just a leftover dish made of quinoa, stripples, and mixed veges. Seasoned with garlic, onion, chickenish seasoning and braggs liquid aminos.

Today's lunch I followed this recipe,  http://www.nutritionmd.org/recipes/view.html?recipe_id=276


It's almost done, and we can eat it.

Serving this with rice. Yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment