Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fitness and challenges

Today I did:
30 second plank
30 sit-ups
12 crunches
12 leg lifts
Another 20 second plank
40 squats (didn't make the 80 I was supposed to. I may do the rest before bed.)

Made a yummy blueberry cilantro smoothie.

Day 5: Banana Berry Energy Smoothie
 

  • 1 fresh or frozen banana
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
  • 1 cup green leaf lettuce
  • ½ field cucumber
  • ¼ cup cilantro
  • 1 cup water or coconut water



Breakfast was chili and salad with artichoke hearts, and salsa with vegenaise, a favorite dish!

Lunch was an adaptation of a soup recipe I got out of my new cookbook called Mouthwatering vegan. It was so yummy!!

Tomato vege with okra and vegan grilled "cheese" gf sandwiches. It's amazing the things you can eat on a limited budget and make them healthy and tasty too!

The living room got cleaned up and vacuumed. The boys helped out a lot.
Victor got most of the shelter on the truck built and I got the kitchen cleaned. The laundry even got washed, dried and put away. I put up a sheet in the hall to stop some of the heat from escaping down that way, and Victor got some wood chopped and sawed for the stove.

Wow, we got a lot done for a Sunday. Feeling accomplished today!

No comments:

Post a Comment