Sunday, September 24, 2017

Quick and easy sandwich spread

Today’s recipe I have made before, but somehow, I think it was better today! I really love the flavor and creaminess of it. I would love to be able to make it without using the highly processed mayo that I usually put in it, but haven’t been able to make it taste as good, or as creamy without it yet. Something to work on!

Share your favorite sandwich spreads in the comments below!


Tofu sandwich spread

1 block of firm tofu
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp Braggs liquid aminos
1 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
3 Tbs Just Mayo or other mayonnaise

Smoosh the tofu with a fork in a bowl and then add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Adjust seasonings to taste, then spread in your favorite whole grain bread with some tomatoe and lettuce, and maybe some avocado. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment