Thursday, March 7, 2013

Living with less.

I ran across a blog by a lady who is all about being organized. I guess lately she has gotten into minimizing the clutter to make it easier to be organized. Anyway, since I have a tendency to have a lot of stuff that is disorganized as well as stuff that is just clutter, I decided I would find the book she is following. Well, I didn't want to spend the money to get it but managed to find the author's blog and newsletter along with a short free version of her book.

For those who are interested, the book is called "Simple living, 30 days to less stuff and more life" by Lorilee Lippincott. She has a website www.lovingsimpleliving.com .

So, in the next few blogs, I hope to follow in along with these two ladies blogs and do the challenge of getting rid of a few things, maybe getting a little bit organized along the way and also perhaps get back on track with exercise and a few other necessary more important things in life than just being lazy. We'll see how it goes.

Sarah has a tooth that popped through over the last week and another just about to come up. It's visible anyway. Thus, she has been extra fussy, drooly, and on top of that appears to have gotten a bit of a cold which she seems to have passed on to the rest of us. Either that, or spring has arrived and the pollen counts have gone up. Everyone is a bit congested with runny noses and sneezing.

Well, I guess I can't do to much more damage here so I'm going to sign off for now.

Tomorrow's challenge will be to go through the house and take care of all pieces of paper. Throw them out or file them. We'll see how it goes.

Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. Love reading your family *Blogs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Paper clutter is the bane of my existence!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get inspired when reading about getting rid of things. Think I'll go declutter my bar. =)

    ReplyDelete