Monday, March 18, 2013

Let's begin Again!

Well, I managed to get rid of the papers that needed to be filed and some others as well. It's a start. Since my last post, I even managed to go through my dresser drawers and closet and weed out the ones that were too small, or that I never wore anymore, or just didn't like. I even found some cute outfits for Sarah in the mess of clothes that I sorted through from various people that had been piled in the walkway between the bed and the dresser, and stuffed under the crib. So her drawer is now neat and organized again and has only clothes that fit her.

I took the kids picnic table out of the kitchen onto the front porch and varnished it finally. So now I need to figure out where to put it. The twins are almost too big to use it for eating at now, and we are enjoying the extra space in the kitchen. I may relegate it to the boys room for play.

Sabbath we were blessed by the Daystar academy choir, half of it anyway, during church service. Then in the afternoon, Victor and I watched Doug Batchelor give the lesson on the Sac Central website, while the boys took a hike halfway up the hill by themselves, much to their delight. They brought back a horny toad for us to see and had a great deal of fun.

Sarah has figured out how to scoot along the floor quite quickly, pushing with her feet and pulling with her hands. We had fun today enticing her with a toy and watching her move. It won't be long  until she discovers how to crawl properly.

I am hoping to get started on the garden this week. I'm hoping the kids will help me. Also, the plan is to involve them more in mealtime planning and preparation as well as getting the school schedule planned.

Well, I'm off to jump on the trampoline with the kids.  Got to get back into the swing of things, since Victor started work again today. Vacation is over!

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel wonderful to get those "stove" jobs out of the way? I love it. We are always working on the swing of things here at the Drakes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it sure does! I am trying to do things now instead of putting them off. You know, when I think of them instead of just putting them on the to-do list for later.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the paper clutter! I find that to be my hardest job in terms of clutter.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete