Thursday, March 21, 2013

Journal entry, I guess.

I've been really bad at getting pictures uploaded recently though I have taken a few of them. But as the weather has warmed up we have been getting out more and doing more.

This week, we started planning our garden and actually got out there and raked and today planted and watered a few seeds. Each of the boys has a section of their own and are very excited about it. Sarah sat in the dirt and seemed fascinated by the expanse of compost and all the sticks and grass around her. She didn't try to go anywhere, just sat still and watched.

In the house, I printed a checklist for spring cleaning, thinking it might help me get the boys involved in the organization and cleanup as well as the de-cluttering of our lives.  I figure if I go through it one item at a time, we'll have spring cleaning done and gone through the entire house by the end of summer, at which time it will probably be time to start over again. :-)

I weighed myself this morning and my scale read 140, which means it's more likely to be about 145 lbs. I only have about 10 more pounds to go to be at my ideal weight so yay!

Well, I think that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment