Tuesday, March 26, 2019

FOOD! FOOD! Delightful wonderful food!

Today, I made homemade bread. Well, the boys did the first part and the girls and I did the rest. Its out now, and smells so good.

The last couple of months I've been having a lot of soreness in my lower back. I think it's inflammation, maybe arthritis. It hurts the worst in the morning when I'm getting up, or when I've been sitting still too long on the floor. One thing I do know, the more dairy or sugar I eat, the worse it is. So, I have in mind a return to no dairy or sugar. Anyway, my plan is for the next 2 months, I am going to leave out the sugar as far as possible, and go completely whole food plant based, no oil, no sugar. Starting tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

This way of eating is not a diet, it's a lifestyle and I've kind of fallen off the wagon, so to speak. I'm getting back on. Adding to that, I will be adding in some exercise. I already walk at least 1/2 to 1 mile almost everyday, but I want to try to do some Boot Camp in the morning when I get up before the kids wake up. So far all I have been doing is a few pushups and pull-ups when I think of it.

The last time I ate this way, I was losing weight without increasing my exercise level, so hopefully this will help lose the baby weight I've accumulated after having 7 kids. There is a good 40 lbs or more to lose.


Start date: 3/27/19
Current weight: 176



No comments:

Post a Comment