Friday, August 18, 2017

Changes

I'm making a bit of a change in my blog. And my life.

We recently moved into a new house and I am trying to be more purposeful in everything I do. Keeping it cleaner, not letting things slide as much, trying to be less lazy.

As part of this challenge, I am including my dream, I guess you could say of a health based business/ministry.
I have recently come in contact with an entrepeurneurial business coach whose ideas in the area of business, and whose philosophy about how to reach others made me realize I don't need to be someone else to help people. I need to be only who God wants me to be, real and true to Him.

So, in that vein, I have decided that I'm going to work with what I've got, the knowledge that I have and turn it into the ministry that I feel that God has given me.

It's a process, which is ongoing, so there may be changes as I go, but I know that as long I am focused on God's will and who He has called me to be, then I can't go wrong. He will lead me.

Psalm 32:8  I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment