Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Challenge report days 5 and 6

Yesterday, I didn't get a walk in, but we did go swimming. The neighbor gave Sarah a tic tac, and then told John to give me one. That is all the sugar I had. 

We went to bed pretty late. I know I haven't been drinking enough water, eating too much at meals, and  snacking late at night hasn't helped any either, because I've kind of been feeling run down the last few days. Definitely have to work on those things. 

I didn't get any actual exercise today, but we went to three stores doing some grocery shopping for the weekend, and I've accomplished a lot of baking and food prep, so I think I'm about ready for bed. I may go to bed early tonight.

I made 4 loaves of gluten free bread, 2 regular wheat loaves, started a batch of granola, a pot of beans is cooking in the crockpot, oven roasted some carrots, boiled beets and made a batch of seitan. I also did some laundry which now needs to be folded and most of the camping equipment is packed in the car.

Tomorrow, we will pack the suitcases and the coolers, then head for town to pick up a few last minute items before we head off on our camping adventure in the mountains. 

Well, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment