Wednesday, December 3, 2014

November doings.

So, we pretty much have been doing the same old doings. Last week, I did a week long walking water drinking challenge with one of my friends. So, I am more motivated now to get out there and do it some more. I am also trying to drink more water.

I want to start a FB group of my own for a challenge. Maybe more of a support group. Where we can tell each other what we did that day for walking and how much we drank. 

I would also like to limit the time I am on FB again, since it is an addiction for me. 

This week, we are starting to get ready for a Christmas program at church. The kids will be singing and reading Bible verses. We are making luminaries out of tin cans and I am going to see if I can make some wings and an angel costume for Sarah. 

We shall see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment