Friday, December 12, 2014

Newsy items

So, the last few weeks I have been somewhat tired, nauseous at night, having Sarah nurse in the wee hours is annoying, and sometimes a bit painful, my menstrual cycle is wonky a bit anyway, but I missed November. So last week, my best friend gave me some pregnancy tests and I did the pee on the stick thing. Only, these ones were pee in a cup then dip the stick. Well, it was very positive.

I told my dad, and he said, "Oh, oh."  I told Victor's grandmother and she said "You need a bigger house." I told my sister and she said, "Don't you know what birth control is? And what are you going to do about space?"

Anyway, the boys all want twin girls to make it even, boys to girls. Sarah doesn't even know what's happening. And I'm thinking, I don't care, except it's healthy, and I want my appetite back. Every time I get pregnant, it flies out the window for a few months. Not throwing up or anything, just no desire to eat and yet I feel better when I do.

So, there you go, I'm about 10 weeks give or take, my clothes already were tight and getting  more so everyday. I'm trying to up my intake of water, since I tend to not drink enough anyway, as well as wean Sarah off her night sleepy time feeding.

Also, I'm very addicted to Facebook, so tonight I decided, if at all possible , I am not going to read my timeline or my notifications. I will however keep posting things I read in my daily devotions and other readings. And maybe blog more about the things we do. More like journal them. I do have Facebook messenger, if anyone messages me on facebook, I will receive those and respond.

We are planning a Christmas program for next Sabbath at church. The kids will be reading Bible verses from the story of Jesus birth, interspersed with congregational and special songs.

So, this next week, I need to find my sewing boxes, and figure out an angel costume for Sarah, and some shepherd or wisemen costumes for the boys. I have some ideas, just need to see what material I have and get cracking on it!
I am also, with the help of the boys, making some tin can luminaries with tea lights for decorations. I hope they don't look too tacky.

Anyway, I'm meeting with the midwife this weekend for my first prenatal and based on my calculations, we are due around the first or second week of July 2015.

I think that's all, for now. I'm sleepy and it's getting late. I should head off for bed.

Night all!


6 comments:

  1. That's really exciting! Congratulations! I hope the nausea goes away soon. Glad you updated us!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Juliette! I'm so excited for you! Welcome to the #5 crowd. (There are a few of us.) Sounds like you are due around the time my Emmy will be 3. Also just before Sarah is 3, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she turns 3 the end of July and I'm due right around then. Not sure yet exactly, yet. We'll know more obviously when baby gets bigger and the midwife can measure.

      Delete