Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Health and other things.

Lately, I've been lazy about my eating habits. Since my gallbladder no longer seems to have a problem I've been eating alot more wheat, and more oils. Not a good thing for me to be doing. My allergies have kicked back in and I have noticed alot more foggy brain, tired feeling, and stuffiness. Sarah, even, has a runny nose and no other symptoms. So, starting back in this week with no wheat and eating as healthfully as possible. Victor and I have even talked of going raw for a bit to get rid of the toxins. We'll see how it goes.

Sarah's runny nose

Joshua had a very loose tooth.

Second's later it popped out!


Last week, helping daddy prune back the juniper in front of Grandma's house.

John pushing the wheelbarrow, Joshua and Jeffrey picking up the branches.

Sarah climbing all over the place.

Just a picture of the kids playing in the backyard.


There are a couple of other things I will be blogging about later, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment