Sunday, December 1, 2019

Cooking School ideas

This weeks post is going to be mainly cooking school theme ideas. Next week, I am hosting a cooking class in my kitchen for 7 of my neighbors. Since its the holiday season, the theme is Holiday Breakfast foods. I thought I would do granola, breakfast patties, scrambled tofu, and an apple crisp. I made Apple Crisp for Thanksgiving and it turned out really good. But I want to make another version and see if I can make it better. 

Victor is home this weekend so the boys are spending time with time with him, playing Minecraft, cooking lunch and also getting some yardwork done.

We also got to spend some time with friends eating pizza and pumpkin pie and watching movies.

I think another cooking class will focus on protein misconceptions and since many of the people attending are not vegetarian this will help those who are interested in eating less meat to change the way they think about it. I don't know what kind of recipes to pick yet.

Another thing I am hoping to do in the near future is to do videos on topics and cooking recipes. I want to put a bunch of my recipes into a cookbook and either offer it for sale, or just give it away to those who subscribe to a monthly newsletter. Just tossing ideas out there and hope some stick! I want to be able to help other people eat healthier and also possibly make some money on the side.

There are so many things floating around in my head right now and so much information I've been learning about blogging and course creation. I know it will come together, Lord willing, so I'm trusting that He will show me the best way to go about this. For now, I will write blog posts over here and do my cooking classes and learn what I can, incorporating it as I go.

Well, that was kind of here and there. Random things. Oh well! More next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hello The Sseks family. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your interest in the Word of God and sharing cooking ideas. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encoraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this geat cit y of Mumba a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourge young people from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing exerience. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you your famiy and friends. My email id is: dhwantede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Wishing you a blessed and joyous Christmas season and a bright and a Christ centred coming New year 2020.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for your comment. I don't know that we could make a trip that far at this time, but maybe someday in the future, God willing. We will keep you in our prayers for continued blessing in your ministry. God bless and have a beautiful Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete